Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shore shots!

This shot has horrible color - I couldn't even begin to fix it, but I love the expressions on my guys' faces on the Tilt-a-Whirl ride in Ocean City.








My favorite pizza in the whole world (except Taconelli's of course) is Mack & Manco in Ocean City. Sitting at the counter is fun because you get to watch the guys make the pizza. The night my husband proposed to me, way back in 1996, we ate at Mack & Manco's then somehow he got me on the ferris wheel, and that's where he popped the question!


My in-laws have a place in Ventnor so we go down a few times each summer. I had a blast jumping and riding waves with the boogie board and enjoyed watching my 5-year-old build stuff in the sand. I did not enjoy going on the Log Flume ride though! I felt obligated to go because my husband, who always goes on with them, wasn't there, and they really wanted to go on it. So I sat in the back, crouched down, closed my eyes and held on for dear life. And I lived to tell about it.

Just an aside -- my boys and I took the train from 30th Street Station to Atlantic City and it was great. (My husband went to the UFC fight Saturday night and came down after, and we didn't want 2 cars coming home.) It cost me $8 and the kids ride free on weekends. Very cool.

Tags: Main Line Children's Photographer

No comments: