Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Outdoor Shots


This is what my driveway looks like pretty much every day, even today when it was raining a bit. My older son would play hockey 24/7 if I let him! I was trying to get a cool angle of the feet and sticks but that failed so I went behind the net.


There's a great restaurant in my hometown of Elmer, NJ run by a woman I went to high school with. It's called the Broad St Bistro or the Bistro on Broad - something like that. She moved the restaurant into a house and it's lovely. The food is great and it has a wonderful atmosphere. This caught my eye on the door.


Just took this tonight of my 5-year-old in the driveway. He likes to ride his bike right through the middle of the hockey game!

Tags: Main Line Photographer, Main Line Children's Photographer, Main Line Family Photographer, Children's Portraits, Family Portraits

No comments: