Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This & That

This one is of my 5-year-old at my dad's house near Elmer, NJ, where I grew up. It brings me back to the wide open spaces I remember as a kid - cornfields and farms for miles and miles.


I'm not sure if any of these are good enough to post, but there was something I liked about the reeds with the birdbath behind.

This old mixer in a restaurant window caught my eye - this is in Elmer, NJ at the Bistro on Broad.

Out for Mother's Day with mom & sis -- I was trying to take some table shots in a dark restaurant without using the flash.

My youngest boy I swear is part monkey - he's always climbing and swinging. This is on the basketball pole at Narberth playground, killing time before we go to the circus. He has some great expressions, this one.

Tags: Main Line Photographer, Main Line Children's Photographer, Main Line Family Photographer, Children's Portraits, Family Portraits

No comments: